Hong Kong is thriving as the Startup hub of Asia. The city is the perfect base for Startups interested in doing business in Hong Kong itself, in China and in the region (Asia). Come and join the event “Look East to Hong Kong: Your Startup Hub in Asia” and find out why you have to think about Hong Kong right now. The bustling port city is one of the world’s leading financial centres. It boasts several excellent universities and is among the best when it comes to technology, innovation and the protection of intellectual property.
Mr Wilfred Mohr, the Consul General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the Hong Kong SAR, cordially invites you to join the interactive (networking) meeting “Look East to Hong Kong: Your Startup Hub in Asia”. The successful Hong Kong based Dutch Startups “YULU Toys” and “Jack Savior” will fly in from Hong Kong to share their experiences. Investors Next VC and the “Global Startup Machine” Rockstart will tell you what it is they can do for Startups. This event is organised in co-operation with StartupDelta, Invest Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands.
Date: 16 November 2015
Location: Eye Filmmuseum, Amsterdam
Time: 15.00 – 18.30 (including Network & Cocktail reception)
Questions: Jochem Manus van der Jagt, Director Projects, Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands, Jochemvanderjagt@hongkongkvk.nl
- Wilfred Mohr, Consul General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the Hong Kong SAR
- Siegfried Verstappen, Senior Investment Promotion Executive, Invest HK
- Joost Dieleman, Deputy director, Startup Delta
- Bouwy van Sambeek, Founder, Jack Savior
- Jochem van Rijn and Thijmen de Schipper, Founders, Yulu Toys
- Jeffrey Broer, Startup Advisor in Hong Kong
- Karen Winton, Managing Partner, Nest VC UK
- Oscar Kneppers, Founder and CEO, Rockstart
Moderator is George Ammerlaan, Chairman, Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands.
Visit www.startuphk.nl for more information, registration and speaker profiles. This event is co-organised with Rockstart, Nest VC, de Rijksdienst Voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO), Jack Savior, Yulu Toys and the Netherlands Hong Kong Society.